NZ Creative Enterprises' workshops are designed and created with our client's foremost needs in mind for aspiring to rewarding and sustainable work in the creative, cultural and artistic fields of work.
We provide the CREATIVE TOOLKIT SEMINAR SERIES that runs for four weeks on a bi-monthly intake at various community centres throughout Auckland, and consists of the following seminars delivered with up to 10 participants:
- Portfolio Development and Presentation
- Personal Branding and Identity Development
- Job Interview Coaching
- Online Recruitment and Digital Strategies
- Social Media Marketing and Online Strategies
- Traditional and Direct Marketing Principles
- Freelancing, Contracting and Employment
If you wish to book in for these seminars please complete our online form found on our Contact Page.
We also offer the following services on a one-on-one consultancy basis:
- CV consultation and production
- Covering Letter construction
- LinkedIn Profile construction
- Interview Coaching
- Career Development and Guidance Counselling
- Strong's Inventory Assessment
- MTBI™ Personality Profile
- FIRO Profile
- Creative Industry Consultation
- Job Search Strategy Consultation
Seminar and consultation service pricing is upon request, as subject to change.